Thursday, March 4, 2010

My baby brother


Today I was privileged to have my dear brother Tim and his amazing fiancee Rachel, plus my cousin and a friend come out to the show in Macon, Georgia. He loved it and the Nolan's made it a night to remember, as he was brought on stage for an exchange for a penny for $50 and he was SO BLESSED by that. I am so blessed with a wonderful brother I love dearly who is kind and comes out to support me. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Nolan for making it so special!

My brother Tim gets married in less than 2 months now. I can't believe that we are old enough already! Feels like just yesterday we were playing dress up and catching craw dads in the creek. Wow! How time flies! I count it a huge gift everyday to have such an incredible family filled with AMAZING boys! That is why I will never lower my standards, cause I know godly, masculine, hard working, attractive guys exist because I was raised with 3 of them!

1 comment: