Thursday, February 25, 2010

In Touch Ministries











These past Wednesday I was privilege with the opportunity to go down to In Touch ministries, where my mom works, to get a tour and eat lunch with her. It was amazing to hear all about the ministry, see the studios and meet all of my moms precious co-workers. I told my mom after I left that I have never met so many people in one place that radiate the fragrant of Christ and show the joy of the Lord. Each person I met had such a grateful attitude and said they felt so blessed to be working at such a God blessed ministry; and of course my mom loves every moment of her job and daily thanks the Lord for the opportunity. My Papa and I enjoyed putting faces with names, and seeing the beautiful facility, and now know that its just as wonderful as mama described.

After eating lunch, getting the tour and meeting people Papa and I headed out to Sams club. We did some quick shopping, ate an ice cream sundae and headed home to get some things done. After today I was just reminded again of how the Lord has blessed and shown such divine favor over my family, He truly has been our provider during these difficult seasons of life and He is ever faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment