Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet friends


Tonight in Roanoke Virginia some of my sweet friends came to see me for about an hour then drove back to school ( over an hours drive) to get back to thier responsibilities there. I was so blessed by such a wonderful friends. My dear friend Korie and I have been great friends since 8th grade, we have shared such sweet memories, dreams, desires and trips together. Its awesome to see that our friendship continues to grow even 8 hours away, she is a true friend I will have for life. I am so blessed to have such incredible friends that encourage me in my walk, have fun & laugh with me, and someone I can share whats going on in my heart with. I am so thankful for you Korie! Thanks for driving all the way to see me.

3 comments:

  1. She is a treasure! You two are blessed to have one another! True friendship is a gift...and sometimes hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mam! Thank you your comment! God is so good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! One of my very best friends moved out of the country a couple years ago, but she is still my sister and we can still talk about things. God IS good and friends are a blessing! :-)

    ReplyDelete