Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reminders of Gratitude

So last night was one of the worst nights for me, I was very sick on the tour bus and didn't get much sleep either. I kept on thinking that maybe the Lord had someone I needed to pray for, or just wanted to teach me to have JOY in every circumstance bad or good. He was so faithful to take care of me last night. As I was praying and crying in pain, the Lord reminded me how easily my pain or trials can block my communication with Him. I think of the people who are dying from some awful painful disease and I count my blessings and pray that they can focus on their Savior in the midst of all of the pain. I am so thankful for my health and sometimes it takes a terrible reminder like last night to cause me to be thankful for my body and health. Please be keeping the WINTER JAM team in your prayers as several of us have this sickness.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you are sick....that is the worst when you are not home! Praying for you guys! Love you....Michele

    ReplyDelete