Friday, January 15, 2010

A Romantic



























Have you ever been driving and saw a gorgeous sunset, beautiful flower, or wonderful wind? Every time I see and feel those things, an overwhelming feeling of love pours over my heart. I see my pursuer, my romantic, my Creator who delights in showing me how much He loves me. As a single girl there is nothing more that I love then to feel loved and pursued by the only perfect man that ever existed- My Creator, Savior and King, Jesus Christ. Last night I was driving along and I felt like crying tears of joy as I looked at the GORGEOUS sunset and was overwhelmed by the goodness of the Lord and the joy only He can give. It was like I was giggly in love, and it was awesome. I just thought it was the sweetest thing, so I had to share.
Are you enjoying God's romantic acts today? Take time to smell the roses, bask in the beauty of God's creation. He is so good to us.

"Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!" Psalms 34:8

1 comment: