Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ecuador


As many of you know I am so blessed with the opportunity to go to Ecuador during Spring break this year on a mission trip. I am so thankful the Lord is allowing me the privilege of sharing the gospel with these precious people. I am going as a chaperone/leader for this trip and I am VERY excited about the sweet girls that are in my group. We had our first time together in our groups to pray and get to know each other on Sunday and I can't wait to see what God has in store for these wonderful teens and for us leaders. We are praying that MANY people would come to know the Lord during the trip, and that even now God would be preparing the hearts of the people we will be ministering to, and prepare our hearts to go and share. Please join me in praying for our team during our preparation and during the trip. I can't wait to see all of things the Lord has in store for us!
**Here is a picture of my group of girls and my co-leader ( who will soon be my sister in law :), she is AMAZING)

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, Rachel and the girls! :) Awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete