Saturday, January 23, 2010

On the Road again

We are on the road again for Winter Jam. God is doing such incredible things, and it is an absolute honor to watch it happen. I am so blessed to get to the work for the most precious and godly family, and get to be a part of some incredible things the Lord is doing. Recently as I was talking and praying with another lady my age, I was reminded how I am beyond blessed that I love what I do and enjoy my work, she said she is stuck where she is at and doesn't enjoy her work or her week. How grateful I am. I am grateful that I am enjoying Jesus during this sweet season waiting, and enjoying the journey He has me on. Its the common and normal things of daily life that we take advantage of and don't think to thank the Lord for. Lets remember to take time today to spend with the Creator of the Universe, and thank Him for the incredible blessings of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment