Tuesday, August 18, 2009

While I'm Waiting

I have been wanting to write a blog for a while now. This blogs purpose is to write down all the Lord is doing as I wait on Him in life, to encourage other believers, and to stay in touch with people. I named it while I'm waiting, because that is the season of life that I am in and I LOVE it. The song "while I'm waiting" says it all for me "While I"m waiting I will worship you, while I'm waiting I will serve you, I will run the race even while I wait." I am a single young lady who is incredibly blessed with an AMAZING job, and a wonderful family, and praying for the Lord's direction and will to be done in my life. Thanks for joining me in this journey!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. Can't wait to start reading it!
    In Him,
    Lindsey Helms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you in the blog world with us! ; ) I heard your job is AMAZING but your boss is a little crazy if she doesn't sleep?!?!? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your posts and see what God is up to in your life! You will love blogging! You are a precious young lady and I am blessed to know you. Love that picture you chose for your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful INSIDE and OUT!
    I love your blog - it will encourage MANY!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete