Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Grandma






Today was a wonderful day, I got to spend it in the hospital hanging out with my precious and godly Grandma along with my Aunt and Mom. She was having some heart issues along with some other difficulties and was in ICU. Today however she was doing great and was talking with me, and enjoying looking at the pictures I brought her. I enjoyed getting to love on her and just be in the room with her, even while she was going in and out of sleep.

I am so grateful for such a godly woman of influence in my life. I go over to her house all of the time and sit down and have tea and just talk about the Lord with her. She loves it when we cook together and just fellowship. I am so blessed by her.

Here are some pictures of my Grandma and today

No comments:

Post a Comment