Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Revolution

Tonight I was blessed and privilege to have the opportunity to help lead worship at our church. I was SO excited about it and was praying for the Lord to sing through me and for HIM to be glorified. I haven't had any opportunities lately to sing and so this was an answer to prayer. I desperately miss singing, it is a love and passion the Lord has put in my heart but that just doesn't seem to be the season of life I am in. Maybe God will just use my love for it to encourage my little children one day.

Anyways tonight my singing was not great at all, but it was so cool because even though I didn't think I did good, God was still glorified in a great way. When we went on stage behind Pastor Matt as he was giving the invitation, I just kept praying for the Lord to draw lost students to HIMSELF and to do a work in their lives. As I looked up I saw 6 students that accepted Jesus Christ in their hearts!!!!! It was incredible. I teared up at the sight of what God did in that place. Then many students came to the alter and prayed together. Then tonight on face book many of my precious sunday school girls are talking about what God is doing on their face-book. It is such an amazing blessing and privilege to watch the Lord move. It will never get old!
I was just humbled and in awe that even though I thought I did not do well tonight, God sure did and that is what it is all about, glorifying HIS name above all things! God is sure up to something in Woodstock and we are praying for a revolution to happen in the hearts of the students! He is the God of this city, and greater things are still to be done here!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome for the book!!! Let me know about the BBQ....my mom is the best cook and she comes up wit amazing recipes! I am sure that you did an amazing job last night!!!

    ReplyDelete