Saturday, September 5, 2009

Grandma's house for the week :)







This week has been a blessing staying with my little precious Grandma. We have had so much fun and have eaten so much food :) Enjoyed homemade sundays, and our wonderful tea and sweet conversations. One day I went and made a big dinner for my Mom and Dad and us, it was our version of a restaurant within our budget :) There are a couple of those pictures on here to. The other pictures are of my cousin and I getting into my Gramcrackers night gowns, she was cracking up at us and we had a wonderful time laughing and being girls.

Been a crazy week with balancing taking care of my family, my Grandma and work and church stuff but it has been a wonderful one with many answered prayers (thats another post in itself.)

The pictures aren't working out so great so I will have to post the rest later

3 comments:

  1. The table looks amazing...better than a restaurant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you for that encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun week.......and your dinner table was lovely. I bet you served something wonderful. You have such great domestic talents! :)

    ReplyDelete