Monday, December 14, 2009

Time flies by

I can't believe that it is almost Christmas time! Wow! It has been such an incredible year and I am excited about finishing it up strong. Sorry I haven't updated lately, life has been and still is a bit hectic for me. Because of what my family is going through I have taken on a bit to many extra things this month to help out, they all have been wonderful but I am just getting a bit worn down. I am excited however for a new week and I have several things I am really looking forward to this week, one being to act as a mommy for the weekend :) for 4 precious treasures.

I am excited for a new week and all the Lord has in store for it. I am so privileged to wake up in the morning and love what I do and love the sweet Lord that has given me life.

Tonight we had Campus church, where Tim and I lead worship for every week. We are so blessed and privilege to have this opportunity to sing, fellowship and pray with such a incredible group of people. It is an awesome and intimate setting where you can truly get to know each other, see needs and pray and encourage. I am so grateful for the Lord's hand on this church plant and I am excited to see where it leads. After our time of worship, testimony and offering, we headed over to one of the guys house to cook a dinner and have sweet fellowship. Great day today, but can't wait to get into my Bed

2 comments: