Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blessings and babysitting

God is so good to send sweet things of encouragement and blessings when we need it. I am so grateful for HIS unconditional love and kindness to me. Last night, my boss gave my family dinner, which was a GREAT blessing since my mom and I have been so busy. Then when I was getting home from work I felt like I had a start of a cold, and my dad was feeling the same( which made me even more nervous) way so we just sat and chilled feeling each others pain,and then I got to bed early (after taking nyquil :) . But today I am feeling A LOT better than I thought I would be and for that I am so grateful. God gives us strength for each moment, and is so good to take care of His children, even in the small things like a little cold.

This evening I babysat for an incredible family who are just so precious and blessed me with a sweet Christmas gift. The Lord is so good to allow me the privilege of knowing so many wonderful families through babysitting and seeing such great examples of godly marriages, sweet family time, and raising children in the Lord. I love the privilege I am given when people entrust me with their most precious treasures, and it is something I cherish. Children just brighten up everything :) I am learning a lot during this time of remembering to reflect upon the many big and small blessings we receive each and every day from our Savior.
What are some sweet blessings you have had this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment