Tuesday, December 1, 2009

3 wonderful years and more to come








Tomorrow marks the fact that I have been working for the precious Nolan family and TNT Ministries for 3 wonderful years! I can't believe how long its been, time sure flies when you are having fun! I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve with such godly people who live a Christ honoring life both on and off stage. They are the REAL deal, you know thats true when you are more impressed with how they live in the privacy of their home than when they are on stage( even though I am impressed by that too :). "You are who you are when no one is looking" as my mom says, and let me just tell you that they are always AMAZING and constantly show me that in no matter what situations and difficulties to immediately go to the Lord in prayer. I am so honored and privilege to know them, count them as friends and have the BEST boss in the world. Their family has invested (and still are investing:) so much in my life. I look back and reflect on how much I have grown in the Lord over the last couple of years, how He has grown my desire for ministry, for His word and just for an intimate walk with my sweet Savior. They are huge investors, and influencers in my life and I am so grateful for them. They are truly my second family and it is a joy being with them. They are great examples to me in thier intimate walks with Jesus, thier solid and ever loving & growing marriage,flexible attitude in all circumstances, their joy and their generous and giving spirt with thier life and ministry.........just to name a few, cause there is so much more!

Thank you Lord for such an amazing opportunity you have given me to work for such incredible servants of YOU, they are such treasures to me. I pray that you will continue to bless their sweet family and ministry in such wonderful ways.

Thank you Nolan family for the tremendous blessing, encouragement and truth you pour into me every single week. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to invest in me. I thank the Lord every day for having such godly examples, and incredible cheerleaders and supporters in my life!

****Wish I had a better picture to put with this( one with the whole family :) but I lost all of mine on my hardrive so I got this from Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment