Saturday, November 14, 2009

Little Woman

Last night I took some of my incredible 11th grade girls, that I teach in sunday school, to go see Little Woman at the Town Lake Arts Center. My co-teacher was Mrs. March and did an OUTSTANDING job. I went not expecting it to be as wonderful as it turned out to be. That play has such great morals and life principles in it. I enjoyed getting to spend a little time with my girls and hearing more of their hearts and sharing some laughs and memories with them. I would have a picture but I forgot to charge my camera.

Hope you all are having a blessed weekend and are enjoying this beautiful weather! For the first time in a while, because of the weather, I was able to wake up and spend a long time with my Savior outside looking over the lake. I really enjoy spending time outdoors and hearing the sounds of nature. Its like nature is a music box playing music to the glory of God! It was such a blessing to me this morning, as I was reminded of the faithfulness and the beauty of God. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment