Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wait on the Lord , and you won’t be ashamed

“Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed; Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.” Psalm 25:3

Isn’t encouraging to know that no one who waits on the Lord will be ashamed! Even if you endure hardships, people not understanding your heart or view in your circumstance, you can rest assured that the Lord will not put you to shame if you are waiting on Him. But catch what David writes after this, He isn’t just waiting on the Lord but He is SEEKING THE LORD in His time of waiting asking the Lord to…………..

“Make me know Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For you are the God of my salvation;
For you I wait all the day.” Psalm 25:4-5

Lets incorporate this earnestly in our prayers of waiting and
above all SEEK the Lord!

2 comments: