Friday, February 11, 2011

My Father Knows best

I hate to admit and wish it wasn't true but sometimes I get so caught up in life and get my focus so off of the Lord that I actually forget that the Lord knows best. In all seasons of waiting on the Lord and trusting Him with your life, we must give our circumstance to the Lord and trust Him for the outcome. He will always answer with the perfect answer. He will always comfort with the best comfort, and He will always convict and lead our lives in what is best.

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3

If we desire peace in our time of waiting, lets remember to place our mind (intentionally and constantly) on Christ, and then trust in Him for the outcome. I hope this is a comfort and encouragement to you as it was to me this afternoon. We have an Almighty Father who knows your heart and desires more than ANYONE does, and He has your best in mind, so lets rest and trust in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment